Maciejka Black women's Lace-Up Boots 05777-01/00-8
Original and at the same time comfortable women's shoes by the Polish brand Maciejka are a great choice for lovers of modern style. The highest quality materials used in the production of these shoes ensure long-term use. The uppers of the boots are made of natural grain leather and black fabric, which gives them character. An additional element is a sewn-in zipper on the inside. Classic laces allow you to perfectly adjust the upper to the shape of the foot. The inside of the shoe has been padded with insulation, and the insert is made of thin fleece, which makes the boots slightly insulated. This model has a closed round toe and a 2 cm sole at the front and a 9 cm block heel. Thanks to the solid heel, the boots look elegant, and at the same time they are very versatile and effective. They are perfect as an interesting and practical addition to various styles. These boots are made in Poland, which guarantees high quality. Quality mark: I.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: