Maciejka Ginger Boots 05719-29/00-7
The presented women's leather ankle boots by Maciejka are a proposition that will certainly appeal to many women. These are shoes that combine not only stylish design, but also high quality of workmanship and comfort of wearing. The boots are made of excellent quality full-grain natural leather, which guarantees durability and aesthetic appearance of the footwear. The red color gives the shoes character and makes them an interesting styling element. The interior of the boots and the insole are made of pleasant-to-touch fabric, which ensures comfort of use. The boots are not insulated, which makes them an ideal choice for warmer days or the transition period. The zipper located on the inside of the upper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, which is especially practical in everyday use. The square toe is a fashionable detail that adds character to the entire styling. The sole at the front of the boots is a 2.5 cm high platform, which adds lightness to the shoes and emphasizes their character. The 9 cm high block heel is stable and comfortable, which allows you to move confidently throughout the day. The boots are a Polish product, which further emphasizes their quality and attention to detail. This is a proposition for women who are looking for not only stylish, but also solid and comfortable footwear.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: