Maciejka Black Boots 05719-01/00-7
Leather women's ankle boots by Maciejka are unique footwear that will certainly satisfy the most demanding women. They offer solidity, convenience and comfort of wearing, while being a fashionable and stylish element of the wardrobe. The upper of the boots is made of high-quality, full-grain natural leather in an elegant, black color. The interior of the shoe and the insole are covered with a soft fabric, which adds comfort and means that the footwear is not insulated, perfect for different seasons. A zipper located on the inside of the upper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, ensuring comfort of use. The shape of the toe, which is square, adds character and originality to the shoes. The front sole in the form of a 2.5 cm high platform ensures stability and comfort while walking, while the 9 cm high block heel adds elegance and style to the entire silhouette. These Polish Maciejka brand ankle boots, manufactured in Poland, are a guarantee of high quality and compliance with the latest fashion trends. They are an excellent choice for women who value not only the appearance, but also convenience and comfort in everyday use of footwear.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: