Maciejka brown leather women's espadrilles sandals
Maciejka women's sandals are an excellent choice for women who value quality, comfort and style. The Maciejka company has gained recognition among customers thanks to its innovative designs, careful construction of shoes and the variety of models offered for different seasons. The presented model is espadrilles that are perfect for summer days. They are made of high-quality, natural, full-grain leather in a beautiful brown color, which adds elegance and style to the shoes. An extremely attractive element of these sandals is a decorative braided strap at the front, which decorates the upper with colorful beads and crystals. These are details that give the model a unique character. The interior of the shoes and the soft insole are made of natural leather, which significantly increases the comfort of wearing. The open, round toe guarantees enough space and freedom for the toes. A strap with a buckle allows you to stabilize the shoes on the foot and adjust the width, which affects the comfort of wearing. The sole is made of high-quality material, creating a platform 3 cm high at the back and 2 cm high at the back. in front of. The imitation of a braid made of plastic, characteristic of espadrilles, adds durability and style to the shoes. These comfortable, light and airy espadrille sandals by Maciejka are a perfect choice for summer days, guaranteeing satisfaction and style. Thanks to high-quality workmanship and innovative details, they will become an indispensable element of your summer wardrobe.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: