Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is one of the most famous footwear brands on the domestic market, but its popularity also reaches beyond the borders of the country. This brand is famous for the production of footwear using high-quality natural leather and components. Their shoes are solid, comfortable and correspond to global fashion trends. We present an openwork model of women's shoes of this brand in a beautiful beige color, decorated with a golden metallic rubbing. There are lacquered inserts on the back of the shoes. Both the top and the inside as well as the insole are made of natural leather. The shoes have a round toe and are tied with classic laces in a glittery sheen. The flexible sole is very flexible, which significantly contributes to increasing the wearing comfort. This very lightweight model is versatile and fits perfectly with many different styles. It is a combination of practicality, comfort and extraordinary beauty and originality. Perfect for active women who are always on the go, who value comfort and functionality.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Women's Purple Low Shoes
Maciejka Grey Flat Shoes 04448-03/00-5
Maciejka Women's Pistachio Flat Shoes
Maciejka Black Pumps 05059-01/00-1
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: