Maciejka Women's ankle boots, leather nubuck on a beige platform
Original and comfortable women's shoes from the Polish brand Maciejka are a perfect proposition for lovers of classic, feminine style who value unique design and comfort of use. The upper of these shoes is made of openwork natural nubuck leather in an elegant beige color. This model is equipped with a practical zipper closure that makes putting the shoes on easier. Additionally, the shoes have laces and buckles at the top of the upper, which allows for additional adjustment and stabilization of the shoes. The interior of the shoes is lined with natural leather and fabric, which ensures comfort of wearing. The natural leather insole, lined with soft foam, ensures convenience and high comfort of use. The model is not insulated, making it perfect for the spring and summer seasons. The openwork elements of the upper ensure adequate air circulation, which eliminates concerns about thermal comfort, especially on warm days. A stable 5 cm high heel naturally slims the leg and provides a solid basis for the figure. The round toe gives your feet a lot of freedom. The front of the sole is a solid platform with a height of 3 cm, adding stability and a distinctive character to the shoes. These shoes are extravagant, stylish, and at the same time very universal and impressive, matching perfectly with both trousers and a dress. These are footwear that, in addition to a designer look, offers comfort, making them an ideal choice for women who focus on fashion and comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: