Maciejka Black Ballerina 04100-46/00-8
Ballet flats, i.e. flat, light shoes with a characteristic shape, have become the favorite footwear of many women, not only because of their comfort, but also because of their style and timeless charm. The Maciejka brand perfectly understands these needs and creates models of ballerinas that combine the latest fashion trends with high quality of workmanship. The presented model of ballerinas is a combination of elegance and comfort. Made of natural black velor leather, they are universal and match many styles. The black color adds class to them and makes them easy to combine with other items of clothing. The interior of the ballerina shoes is also made of soft natural leather, ensuring not only comfort of wearing, but also adequate ventilation for the feet. The soft insole increases walking comfort and makes these shoes perfect for long days. Ballerina shoes are perfect for everyday use, at work and during evening meetings. They are not only stylish, but also durable and comfortable, which makes them an excellent choice for every woman who values quality and fashionable design.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: