Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Polish company Maciejka, whose extremely fancy products delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, wide range of colors and comfort of use. The boots are characterized by a careful finish, they may have decorative stitching, hand-made details and other elements that add elegance. We present another timeless proposition from this brand for the fall and winter season, beautiful women's boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather with a small decorative fabric strap with a buckle. The rounded toe allows for comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The inside of the upper has a convenient zipper along the entire height of the upper, which makes it easier to put on/take off the shoes. The width of the upper at the top is 36 cm (in size 38). The insole and lining are a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that ensures comfort and convenience for your feet. The sole made of high-quality material is up to 5 cm high, well-profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting them against cold and moisture. This model fits beautifully on the leg, gently slims it and gives a wonderful look to the entire figure. If you haven't decided on any model yet, this one is the right one.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: