Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a unique brand that creates footwear in its own unique way. Their original design gives character to each styling. Despite the fact that the brand is famous for following its own paths in footwear design, the models they create are always in line with current fashion trends. We present a new model of this renowned Polish brand dedicated to women who like to live quickly and comfortably. The upper is made of high-quality natural leather in a beautiful brown-red color. The soft leather insole and lightweight sole guarantee unparalleled comfort in everyday use. In addition, the buckle on the strap allows you to adjust the length of the shoe according to individual needs. These shoes are perfect for warm summer and spring days for women who appreciate a loose, classic style combined with comfort. They fit perfectly with various styles and will prove themselves on many occasions. If you don't have them in your wardrobe yet, you must change it. Grab your pair immediately today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Maciejka Raspberry Honey Sandals 03074/19-00-0
Maciejka Red Sandals 05169-29/00-5
You may also like
Maciejka Ginger Sandals 6098A-01-00-5
Maciejka Leather Beige and Gold Women's Sandals
Maciejka Beige Women's Leather Sandals
Maciejka Green Sandals 04141-09/00-5
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: