Maciejka 01930-85/00-0 White + Navy Leather
When describing the Maciejka brand and the presented model of shoes, one can pay attention to the diversity and innovation that characterize this brand. The Maciejka brand offers a variety of styles, colors and patterns, from bright to very eye-catching, which allows each customer to find something for themselves, according to her individual taste. It is worth noting the variety of construction materials used, such as natural grain leather and velvet. This adds not only aesthetics, but also comfort and uniqueness to the shoes. The model, presented as a unique shoe, is distinguished by an incredibly flexible sole, which emphasizes the innovative nature of the shoes. The shiny front made of velor leather with a colorful mazaj pattern and the back of the shoe made of white grain leather add a unique character and attractiveness to the shoes. The soft, unlined upper and the use of soft natural grain and velor leather make the shoes extremely comfortable and light, not putting weight on the feet. This model, which is an absolute hit of the brand, is a fantastic addition to many styles, emphasizing the originality and style of the person wearing it. To sum up, the Maciejka brand is distinguished by its diversity, innovation and attention to comfort of wearing. The presented model of shoes is a unique example of a combination of original design, varied colors and high-quality workmanship, which makes it an undeniable advantage for many women who value uniqueness and comfort in one.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: