Maciejka Beige Ballerina 04100-04/00-8
Ballet flats, this extremely popular type of footwear, have won the hearts of women all over the world. It is a symbol not only of incredible comfort, but also of timeless class and undeniable femininity. The Maciejka brand, known for the use of the highest quality raw materials, has created a model of ballerina shoes that perfectly reflects these features. The presented model of ballerina shoes is made of natural grain leather in a delicate, universal shade of beige. This color guarantees a great look that can be combined with various styles, emphasizing the individual taste of the person wearing it. The inside of the shoe is also made of soft, natural leather, with a very comfortable insole, ensuring comfort of wearing all day long. Ballet flats are a type of footwear that is perfect for everyday use, at work and during evening meetings with friends. They are a perfect proposition for women who value style, comfort and functionality. Therefore, it is worth making sure that ballerina shoes not only look stylish, but are also durable and comfortable. Maciejka ballet flats are the perfect combination of these elements, meeting the expectations of every woman who focuses on comfort, elegance and quality.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: