Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
A proposal for the upcoming fall/winter season - Maciejka platform boots. The upper is made of a combination of black nubuck leather and grain leather in shades of green and yellow. The slightly insulated interior trimmed with a soft material and a comfortable insole give a sense of comfort. Zippers placed on both sides of the upper allow you to change shoes conveniently. On the outside of the upper, there is a small, decorative flap with three press studs. Sole in the form of a platform with a height of 2.5 cm under the toes and a square heel with a height of 5 cm. The round toe gives the fingers a lot of freedom and allows them to be positioned comfortably. Quality: I. Made in Poland.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: