Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We present elegant Maciejka heeled sandals, which will become an indispensable element of your wardrobe. The top is made of high-quality natural leather in white, which gives them a timeless character and allows them to easily match many styles. The interior and the insole are also made of natural leather, which guarantees adequate ventilation and comfort of use. The sole of the sandals is made of high-quality material, and the block heel is covered with a fabric with a pattern, which gives them a unique character. The height of the heel is up to 10 centimeters, which allows you to emphasize the female figure. Sandals are closed with a practical buckle, which allows adjustment and adjustment to individual needs. These Maciejka high-heeled sandals are a great choice for women who want to feel feminine and elegant without sacrificing convenience and comfort. Thanks to the high quality of workmanship and beautiful colors, they are the perfect complement to many stylizations, both for special occasions and every day.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Women's sandals natural leather Black
Maciejka Pink Sandals 04141-01/00-5
Maciejka Women's sandals in natural velor leather black
Maciejka Women's natural leather White sandals
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: