Maciejka Beige Pumps 5940A-04-00-1
Maciejka is a Polish brand that specializes in the production of shoes. The shoes of this brand are made of the highest quality natural leather, which guarantees comfort, convenience and versatility. Models produced by the Maciejka brand are in line with the latest trends, but also remain in the classic style framework. The company's priority is customer satisfaction. We present a model that meets these criteria. The upper of the shoe is made of natural leather in beige with a pattern on the front. The sole is made of flexible, high-quality material. The square, low heel, trimmed with velor leather with an interesting, metallic pattern, is very stable and naturally slims the silhouette. It is also a subtle shoe decoration. On the toes there is a colorful bow made of the same material with which the heel was trimmed. The interior and insole are also made of natural leather, which significantly increases the comfort of use. On the outside of the heel there is a small metal brand logo. High wearing comfort and an attractive appearance are the hallmarks of these shoes. If you value comfort and originality, this model is for you.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: