Maciejka Light Violet and Light Beige Sandals 06101-05-00-5
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the new, unique model of the Maciejka brand - a Polish manufacturer of women's shoes, which always creates in its own individual way, making their shoes extremely unique. The original design of these sandals will give character to any styling, adding a unique charm. Although the Maciejka brand is famous for walking its own paths in designing footwear, their models are always in line with the current fashion trends. We present a new model of the brand, created for women who like to live quickly and comfortably. The upper is made of high-quality natural leather in a delicate light purple and light beige color, with subtly integrated white and green accents, which gives them a unique character. A soft leather insole and a light sole guarantee high wearing comfort every day. The inside of the sandals is also made of natural leather, which ensures a pleasant feeling on the feet. In addition, the buckle at the ankle allows for easy maintenance and adjustment of the footwear to the foot, guaranteeing stability and comfort. These Maciejka sandals are the perfect choice for warmer summer and spring days for women who value a loose, classic style combined with comfort. They fit many different styles and for many occasions, adding extraordinary charm to every outfit. If you don't have them in your wardrobe yet, you must change it! Buy these unique Maciejka sandals today and enjoy not only style, but also everyday comfort!
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: