Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with women's shoes by Maciejka! These elegant and stylish shoes will be the perfect complement to your wardrobe. The upper of the shoes is made of high-quality natural leather in a beautiful shade of red. There is an interesting pattern on the front of the footwear. It is an elegant and fashionable accessory that catches the eye and gives the shoes a unique style. The interior of the shoes and the insole are made of soft natural leather, which ensures maximum wearing comfort. The sole of the shoes is made of high-quality material, which ensures durability and comfort of use. The shoes have a low sole with a height of 1.5 centimeters, which adds a bit of height, while ensuring stability and walking comfort. The shoes have rubber bands at the upper, which allows you to easily slip on and adjust the shoes to the foot. It is an ideal solution for people who value comfort and functionality. These women's shoes by Maciejka are the perfect choice for women who want to feel feminine and elegant, while not giving up comfort and functionality. We encourage you to buy and convince yourself of the high quality of this brand's products!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Pink & White Ballerina 1930W-23/00-0
Maciejka Brown Flat Shoes 04342-02/00-7
Maciejka Blue leather Ballerina
Maciejka Brown Low Shoes 03497-29/00-6
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: