Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with women's Maciejka sandals - a great choice for the summer! The upper is made of velor leather in a warm yellow shade that adds energy and liveliness to any styling. The front of the sandal is decorated with colorful stripes with a unique pattern that attracts attention and distinguishes these sandals from others.
Sandals have a round, open toe that allows free movement of the fingers and provides comfort while walking. The interior and insole are made of natural leather, which guarantees a high level of comfort and breathability. The sole made of high-quality material on a wedge heel with a height of 6.5 centimeters ensures stability and an elegant look.
The strap with a buckle above the ankle helps to keep the sandal on the foot, which is especially important during intense walks or dancing at parties. Women's Maciejka sandals are a combination of comfort, style and functionality that are perfect for warm days. Thanks to them you will feel special and you will always be on top!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
Maciejka Raspberry Honey Sandals 03074/19-00-0
Maciejka Red Sandals 05169-29/00-5
You may also like
Maciejka Gold Sandals 06080-25
Maciejka Women's sandals natural leather Blue
Maciejka Navy Blue Sandals 04235-17/00-5
Maciejka Leather Beige women's Sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: