Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the Maciejka shoe store, where we present our latest, elegant pumps for women. These pumps are perfect for women who love fashion and comfort. The upper is made of natural velor leather, which ensures durability and an elegant look. Black and silver colors give the shoes a timeless character that will make you feel special wearing them on various occasions. The interior of the shoes is made of soft natural leather in a shade of gray, which ensures comfort of wearing throughout the day. The insole, in turn, is soft and adapts to the shape of the foot to ensure comfort at the highest level. In addition, the shoes have a comfortable sole made of high-quality material, which has an 11.5-centimeter heel, thanks to which you gain elegance and femininity. To make it easier to put on, the shoes are designed in a slip-on form. Maciejka pumps are the perfect shoes for women who value style and comfort. Made of the highest quality materials, they will provide you with durability and comfort, and at the same time will add elegance and style to your appearance.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka Brown Low Shoes 03497-02/00-6
Maciejka Gray Shine Flat Shoes 01930-03/00-0
Maciejka Beige Low Shoes
Maciejka Women's Black Leather Pumps
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: