Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the latest women's shoes by Maciejka, which combine comfort with an original style!
The upper of these shoes is made of the highest quality natural leather in a blue color. An additional decoration is a pattern resembling street graffiti, which gives the shoes a unique character. The front and sides of the upper are covered with a fabric in the form of a braid, which gives them a subtle, feminine look. The model has a rounded and closed nose, which ensures comfort while walking. The shoes also have a stable platform with a height of 4.5 cm in the heel and 2.5 cm in the front of the sole, which adds a few centimeters of height and ensures comfort of wearing all day. The interior of the shoes and the insoles are made of soft and pleasant to the touch natural leather, which ensures maximum wearing comfort. The sole made of high-quality material guarantees not only comfort, but also a long life of the shoes. These beige platform shoes are the perfect choice for every woman who appreciates comfort and fashionable design. They are perfect for everyday stylizations, but also as a complement to more elegant looks. Do not hesitate and find out about their extraordinary quality and unique style today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: