Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our shoe store, where we present women's pumps by Maciejka. These shoes are a combination of style and comfort that you will surely love! The top of the shoes is made of high-quality natural velor leather in a beautiful, delicate shade of beige. The front of the shoes is decorated with an openwork pattern that adds charm and makes them a unique element of any styling. The insole of the shoes is made of natural leather, which ensures high comfort of use and promotes the well-being of your feet. The shoes have an open heel, which adds lightness and elegance. The delicate 3 cm heel makes them comfortable and will not tire your feet, even after a whole day of wearing them. On the back of the shoes there is a buckle that allows for a precise fit to your foot. Maciejka pumps are the perfect choice for women who value comfort and style. They will work both at work and during evening outings. They will perfectly match both skirts and trousers. Don't wait any longer and add these beautiful pumps to your wardrobe today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
Maciejka Women's Black Leather Pumps
Maciejka Grey Pumps
Maciejka Women's Beige Leather Pumps
Maciejka Women's Navy Blue Leather Pumps
You may also like
Maciejka Leather Women's Black pumps
Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Maciejka Brown Pumps 03356-76/00-1
Maciejka Blue Espadrilles 03339-06/00-5
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: