Maciejka Black+White Women's Boots 05605-01/00-7
These original, yet comfortable women's boots are the work of the renowned Polish brand Maciejka. The upper of the shoes is made of natural grain leather and velor in shades of black, navy blue and white, and the color specified by the manufacturer is "black + white". The inside of the boots and the insole are made of fabric, which ensures comfort. The model has a closed, round toe and an 8-centimeter heel. The shoes are fastened with a zipper from the inside, which makes them much easier to put on and take off. High-quality materials used in the production of these shoes ensure their long-term use. The shoes were made in Poland, which guarantees high quality. Quality: i.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: