Maciejka Light Beige leather Knee-High Boots
Maciejka is a Polish brand that offers extremely fancy products that delight not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and ease of use. We present another, timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season: beautiful women's boots. The upper is made of natural grain leather in a light shade of beige. The nose has a round shape, and on the inside of the upper there is a comfortable full-height zipper that makes it easy to put on and take off the shoes. The circumference of the upper at the top is 41 cm (in size 38), and its height is 41 cm, reaching to the knees. The insole and the interior are made of a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that provides comfort to the feet. The sole made of high-quality plastic with a 3 cm heel is well profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model adheres beautifully to the foot, gently slims it and gives a great look to the whole silhouette. If you haven't decided on any model yet, this one is just for you. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations. Made in Poland. Quality: i.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: