Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is a Polish company whose extremely fancy products impress not only with their original design, but also with the quality of raw materials, workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. We present another timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper is made of natural patent leather with a pattern and red fabric, which gives the shoes a unique style. The rounded nose allows for comfortable positioning of the fingers and gives them a lot of freedom. The inner side of the upper is equipped with a comfortable slider with a length of approx. 20 cm, which makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes. The width of the shaft at the top is 38 cm (in size 38). The insole and lining are made of a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, which provides comfort and convenience to the feet. The sole made of high-quality plastic has a height of 3 cm at the front and a heel of 7.5 cm. It is well profiled and perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. This model lies beautifully on the leg, gently slims it and gives a great look to the whole figure. It is worth noting that Maciejki women's boots were made in Poland, which guarantees high quality and attention to detail. If you haven't decided on any model yet, this one is the right one. Order today and enjoy them for many seasons, adding freshness and interesting character to your stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine patent leather,
You may also like
Maciejka Beige Knee-High Boots 05057-04/00-6
Maciejka Black Knee-High Boots
Maciejka Dark Beige Knee-High Boots 05774-10/00-6
Maciejka Light Beige Knee-High Boots 05784-22/00-8
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: