Maciejka Black Suede Knee-High Boots
Maciejka is a company whose extremely fancy products impress not only with their original design, but also with high-quality raw materials, precise workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and comfort of use. Today we present another, timeless proposal of this brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper of these boots is made of natural velor leather in black, which adds elegance to them. The model is slip-on, which makes them easy to put on and fit the foot. The width/circumference of the upper at the top is 44 cm (in size 38), which ensures a comfortable fit for various silhouettes. The insole and lining of the shoe are made of a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric that provides comfort and convenience to the feet throughout the day. The sole made of high-quality material, with a 10 cm high heel and a 2 cm high platform at the front, perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting them from cold and moisture. This model has a round toe, adding charm and femininity to the shoes. These beautiful boots were made in Poland, which proves their high quality and local character. Marking Quality: I confirms Maciejka's care for the highest production standards. Order these unique boots today and enjoy them for many seasons. They will add freshness, elegance and comfort to your stylizations. Let them become an inseparable element of your autumn and winter wardrobe.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: