Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Original and comfortable women's high-top boots from the Polish brand Maciejka are a great choice for women who appreciate a modern and feminine style. Thanks to the high-quality materials used for production, these shoes ensure long-term use. The shoes are made of natural grain leather in a beautiful light beige color. The presented footwear has a sewn-in zipper on the inside of the upper, enabling easy putting on and taking off, and traditional laces over the entire height of the upper. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of a non-insulated fabric that is pleasant to the touch. The model of boots has a closed, round toe and a platform sole with a height of 2 cm at the front and a heel with a height of 4 cm. Thanks to the elegant shape of the heel, the shoes look stylish, while having a universal character that fits various types of styling. They can be an interesting and practical addition to any wardrobe. These boots were produced in Poland, which is a guarantee of their high quality and local character. The Quality: I mark confirms the care of the Maciejka brand for the highest production standards. Do not hesitate, order today these original and comfortable shoes that will accompany you for many seasons. They will add character and elegance to your stylizations.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Black Lace-up Boots 1609B-01/00-6
Maciejka Dark Beige Boots 05564-10/00-8
Maciejka Olove Lace-up Boots 03961-24/00-4
Maciejka White Boots 05565-11/00-7
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: