Maciejka Brown leather Knee-High Boots 05692-02/00-3
Maciejka is a Polish company that arouses admiration with extremely fancy products that are not only characterized by original design, but also high quality raw materials, perfect workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and extraordinary comfort of use. We are pleased to present another timeless proposal of the brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful, high boots for women. The upper of these boots is made of natural, full-grain leather in an elegant brown color. The nose has a slightly square shape and the model is slip-on, without a lock. The circumference of the shaft at the top is 41 cm (size 38), and the total height is 38 cm. The sole made of high-quality plastic, with a 10 cm heel, is perfectly profiled and insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. In addition, the height of the platform in the front is 2.5 cm, which provides additional comfort. It should be emphasized that women's high boots by Maciejka are characterized not only by excellent design and comfort, but also by high quality workmanship. Each pair was produced in Poland, which is a guarantee of reliability and professionalism. We invite you to familiarize yourself with this unusual proposition of the Maciejka brand for the autumn and winter season and enjoy elegance, comfort and high quality, which we can be sure of thanks to the production in Poland.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: