Maciejka Black leather Knee-High Boots 05692-01/00-3
Maciejka is a Polish company that is distinguished by extremely fancy products that delight not only with their original design, but also with high quality raw materials, perfect workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and exceptional comfort of use. We are pleased to present another timeless proposal of the brand for the autumn-winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper of these boots is made of black, natural grain leather. The nose has a slightly square shape, and the model is slip-on, without a zipper. The circumference of the shaft at the top is 41 cm (in size 38), and the total height is 38 cm. The inside of the boots is lined with a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, and the insulation made of fleece provides thermal comfort on cold days. The sole is made of high-quality plastic, with a 10 cm heel, perfectly profiled, perfectly insulates the feet from the ground, protecting against cold and moisture. In addition, the height of the platform in the front is 2.5 cm, which adds extra comfort. It should be emphasized that Maciejka women's boots are characterized not only by their unique design and comfort, but also by high quality workmanship. Each pair was produced in Poland, which guarantees reliability and professionalism. We invite you to familiarize yourself with this unique proposition of the Maciejka brand for the autumn and winter season and enjoy the beauty, comfort and high quality, which we can be sure of thanks to the production in Poland.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: