Maciejka Black + Brown Leather Women's Boots
Unusual women's boots from the well-known and respected Polish brand Maciejka are an excellent choice for women with an elegant and feminine style. The use of high-quality materials in the production of this footwear guarantees long-term use. The upper of these shoes is made of natural patent leather, available in black and brown. Zipper closure on the inside of the upper for easy on and off. In addition, on the outside of the upper there is a rubber insert with a decorative buckle, which gives them a unique character. The inside of the shoe and the insole are made of a soft fabric, ensuring comfort while wearing. It is worth noting that the shoes are not insulated, so they are perfect for warmer days. This model has a closed, round toe and a flat sole with a heel height of 2.5 cm, which ensures stability and walking comfort. These unique boots were made in Poland, which proves the high quality of workmanship. They are not only visually beautiful, but also provide comfort and durability. By choosing Maciejka boots, you invest in stylish and solid footwear.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: