Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We offer original and comfortable women's boots from the renowned Polish brand Maciejka, which are an ideal choice for lovers of ethnic and feminine style. The highest quality materials used in the production of these shoes ensure durability and long-term use. The upper of the boots is made of natural grain leather in an elegant white color. The boots have a zipper on the inside of the upper, which makes them easy to put on and take off. The outer zipper has a decorative function and cannot be unzipped. The inside of the shoe and the insole are insulated, which ensures thermal comfort on colder days. The model has a closed, slightly almond toe and a block heel with a height of 6 cm. The circumference of the upper in size 38 is 30 cm. These boots look elegant thanks to the neat heel, and at the same time they are very versatile and effective. They are perfect as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. It is worth noting that they are made in Poland, which guarantees high quality.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Beige velor Lace-Up Boots
Maciejka Maroon Lace-up Boots 04813-23/00-7
Maciejka Green Boots 05693-09/00-3
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: