Maciejka Navy Blue C199 Ballerina 02988-17/00-8
Ballerina shoes, considered an icon of comfort and class, have won the hearts of women all over the world. The model I am sharing now delights with its blue shade, made of natural nubuck leather. This special structure resembles delicate hairs, adding a unique character to the shoes. Blue ballet flats guarantee a great look, regardless of the style we choose for a given occasion. The inside of the shoe is made of soft natural leather, ensuring comfort of wearing all day long. Additionally, the insole perfectly adapts to the foot, offering even greater comfort. Ballet flats are universal footwear that is perfect for everyday situations, during work or evening meetings with friends. It is important to ensure that they are not only stylish, but above all durable and provide comfort, which makes this model extremely attractive for every woman.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: