Maciejka Black Pumps 04602-01/00-1
Elegant Maciejka pumps made of natural, black grain leather can emphasize the uniqueness and universality of this model. The pumps are made of the highest quality natural grain leather, which guarantees durability, elegance and comfort of wearing. It is a material that goes perfectly with various styles and gives the shoes a unique character. Black pumps are a classic choice that never goes out of fashion. This color suits many styles, both formal and casual. The pointed, closed toe gives the shoes elegance and class. Both the inside of the shoe and the soft insole are made of natural leather, ensuring comfort and convenience. It's especially important to feel comfortable all day long. The shoes have a low block heel, 5.5 centimeters high. Its square shape not only stabilizes gait, but also slims the leg, adding elegance. It is also an important decorative element. The sole is made of high-quality material, which guarantees the durability of the shoes. The block heel design makes them stable and comfortable. Low-heeled pumps are a timeless and universal model of footwear that goes perfectly with various styles and outfits. They are the perfect complement to a woman's outfit, adding elegance and chic to it. Elegant Maciejka pumps made of natural grain leather in black are footwear of exceptional quality and design. These are shoes that combine elegance with comfort, perfect for many different occasions, adding class and charm to a woman's styling.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: