Maciejka Black Low Shoes
The described Maciejka shoes are a combination of classic and modern design, which makes them extremely attractive and functional. The upper in a classic black color is made of very soft, natural suede leather, which guarantees comfort and a perfect fit to the feet. The full-grain heel adds elegance. The almond toe of the shoe visually slims the foot, making it slim and subtle. The sole is light, flexible and flat, which, combined with the lining and insole made of natural leather, guarantees full comfort throughout the day. The brand logo placed on the outside of the upper adds an authentic character and subtle elegance to the shoes. These light, airy shoes are perfect footwear for the spring and summer season, combining a classic look with modern functionality. They are an excellent choice for women who value a balanced and elegant style.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: