Maciejka Black-Beige Sandals 04997-01/00-5
The described Maciejka brand sandals are extremely unique and represent an individual approach to creating footwear. These are the main features of this model. The Maciejka brand is known for using only the highest quality raw materials, which guarantees durability and comfort of use of the footwear. The abundance of colors and unique combinations of various materials make this brand's footwear stand out from others. The combination of these materials gives the shoes character and originality, which attracts attention. Thanks to the cutouts in the upper, the shoes can be easily adjusted and at the same time ensure comfortable air circulation. Traditional laces and an ankle fastening with a rectangular buckle not only match the footwear, but also add a decorative element. The leather insole ensures wearing comfort, and the light sole made of flexible material increases comfort while walking. A 6 cm high heel with a built-in heel adds elegance and slims the leg, creating a beautiful silhouette. The unique design makes the shoes a great decoration for any styling, giving it character and originality. These sandals are not only beautiful and feminine, but also very comfortable, which makes them an ideal choice for warm summer days. Additionally, the shoes come with a spare set of heels, which increases their versatility and usability. These are footwear that will perfectly emphasize the individual style of every woman.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: