Leather Boots Black & Gold 06127-01/00-7
The described unusual Maciejka shoes are definitely a key element in the autumn-winter wardrobe, constituting an extraordinary composition of elegance and style. The upper is made of high-quality natural leather, combined in shades of black and gold, which adds an extraordinary character to the shoes. They are additionally charmed by aged gold metal decorations and a shoelace that allows the shoe to fit perfectly to the foot. The round toe in this model provides the toes with a lot of freedom and comfort, which is especially important for everyday use. A practical zipper on the inside of the shoe allows you to quickly and easily change shoes, which increases the functionality of these shoes. The interior of the shoe and the insole are made of insulated fabric, which ensures comfort and protection against cold on colder days. The whole is based on a sole made of high-quality material, and a stable heel in the shape of a post, 8 cm high, adds elegance to the style. This unique model of shoes will perfectly complement various styles, adding originality and a unique character to them. The I quality mark and production in Poland confirm the highest standard of workmanship, which is the hallmark of the Maciejka brand. This is a definite "must have" for people looking for unique and stylish shoes for the fall and winter season.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: