Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to our store, where you will find beautiful and comfortable women's Maciejka sandals. The top is made of soft suede leather in a fashionable olive color. It is the perfect choice for women who value style and elegance, without sacrificing comfort. The interior and the insole are made of natural leather, which ensures maximum comfort and health of your feet. The sole is made of the highest quality material that ensures stability and comfort while walking. Patterned fabric on the sides of the sole adds a fashionable and original look to the whole. The entire sole is 11 centimeters high, which adds a subtle slimming to your silhouette. The sandal is fastened with a buckle, which guarantees a perfect fit to your foot and stability while walking. It's the perfect choice for women who value style and comfort in equal measure. Excellent design, the highest quality of workmanship and comfort of use - you will find all this in our women's Maciejka sandals. We invite you to shop today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka Women's sandals natural leather Blue
Maciejka Leather Beige Women's Sandals
Maciejka Beige Women's Sandals 05516-10/00-1
Maciejka Black Sandals 04235-01/00-5
|Size||Długość wkładki (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: