Maciejka Black Ballerina 05934-01/00-1
Ballerinas are a type of footwear that has won the hearts of women of all ages and all over the world. They are a symbol of extraordinary comfort, timeless elegance and inherent femininity. Maciejka's models are not only always in line with current fashion trends, but also made of the highest quality raw materials. The presented model is made of natural grain leather in an elegant black color. The inside of the shoe is also lined with soft natural leather for comfort. Ballerinas are a type of footwear that is perfect for everyday use, at work, and during evening meetings with friends. That is why it is worth ensuring that they are not only stylish, but above all durable and comfortable. The shoes were made in Poland, which guarantees their high quality.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: