Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka is one of the most renowned footwear brands on the Polish market, as well as abroad. The company is famous for the production of footwear based on the highest quality natural leather and high-quality components. Footwear of this brand is characterized by reliability, comfort and compliance with the latest trends in world fashion. We present a sporty model of women's shoes / ballerinas by Maciejka in a fashionable navy blue color. The top of the shoe is made of a combination of natural grain and velor leather, and the interior and the insole are entirely made of the highest quality natural leather. The rubber sole with a marbled pattern is extremely flexible, which significantly increases the wearing comfort. The model is very light and universal, perfectly matching various styles. These shoes/ballerinas are perfect for dynamic women who value comfort and functionality in everyday life. The product is of high quality and was produced in Poland, which is an additional advantage.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka Light Pink Low Shoes
Maciejka Red-Brown Ballerina 04506-29/00-5
Maciejka Women's Navy Flat Shoes
Maciejka Beige & Silver Low Shoes 3512W-22/00-5
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: