Maciejka Burgundy Leather women's Boots 5743A-23/00-7
The described flat boots and women's shoes from the Maciejka brand are a popular type of footwear, appreciated by many women, regardless of age. They are characterized by high quality workmanship and an attractive design that attracts attention. The upper of these shoes is made of the best quality natural leather, which has been varnished, giving the shoes an elegant and expressive burgundy color. Lacquered elements are decorated with a subtle pattern, which adds additional charm. The interior of the shoe and the soft insole are made of fabric that is pleasant to the foot, which guarantees comfort of use. The shoes can be adjusted to the foot thanks to the laces, and the sewn-in zipper on the inside makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes. An additional decorative element is a belt with a buckle placed at the top of the upper, which gives the shoes character and originality. This model has an almond toe, which adds femininity, and a low heel of 3 cm, which makes them flat and comfortable footwear, perfect for everyday use. It goes perfectly with various styles, perfectly displaying both trousers and casual outfits, regardless of the chosen color. These ankle boots represent a combination of comfort and style, which makes them a popular choice among many women. Produced in Poland, they guarantee high quality and local prestige of the Maciejka brand.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: