Maciejka Navy Blue Low Shoes 01930-16/00-0
Maciejka brand shoes are an extraordinary phenomenon in the world of footwear. The original design and innovative approach to production make them unique. The upper of these shoes is made of the highest quality natural leather, which guarantees not only an aesthetic appearance, but also the durability of the footwear. However, that's not all - the characteristic feature of this model is the incredibly flexible sole. This flexibility makes the shoes fit perfectly to the foot, and the wearing comfort is unrivaled. The production method, based on a soft and unlined upper, makes these shoes practically imperceptible on the foot. This is a real breakthrough in footwear design, which has gained the recognition of many women. The presented model, made in navy blue, is an absolute hit of the Maciejka brand. Available in a wide range of colors, it allows every woman to find the perfect shade that will perfectly match her style and taste. To sum up, Maciejka shoes are not only footwear. It is an experience of comfort and lightness at the highest level. This is a choice for women who value not only aesthetics, but also functionality and comfort. These low shoes are a revolution in the world of footwear and deserve the attention of every woman.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: