Maciejka Red and Black women's Boots 04172-08/00-3
We present the latest women's boots from the renowned Polish brand Maciejka. The upper is made of natural grain leather and velor in brown - ginger. The presented footwear has a zipper on the inside of the upper, thanks to which they can be easily taken off and put on again. The second zipper on the outside is a decoration - it does not have a utility function. The inside of the shoe and the insole are insulated, thanks to which we have thermal comfort on winter days. A model with a slightly almond-shaped closed toe and a 6 cm heel. The circumference at the top of the upper in size 38 is 30 cm. Boots look elegant, thanks to the shapely heel, and at the same time very universal and effective. They can be successfully used as an interesting and practical addition to any type of styling. Country of production: Poland. Quality: i.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: