Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Welcome to our exclusive footwear store, where we present elegant and stylish women's shoes by Maciejka. These charming shoes are the perfect choice for women looking for a combination of unique design, comfort and high-quality workmanship. The upper of these shoes is made of soft velor leather in a beautiful beige shade, adding subtlety and feminine charm. The interior and the insole are made entirely of natural leather, which ensures excellent ventilation and wearing comfort throughout the day. Your feet will thank you for this luxurious quality. The sole of these shoes is made of high-quality material, ensuring excellent durability and stability. In addition, the shoes have an elegant block heel with a height of 8 centimeters, which will give you confidence and subtly emphasize your figure. A practical zipper on the inside of the shoe makes it easy and convenient to put on and take off the shoes. It's the perfect solution for busy women who value speed and comfort in everyday dressing. These women's shoes by Maciejka are not only extremely stylish, but also perfectly made to meet your expectations. Be sure that you will always look special and feel comfortable wearing these elegant shoes. We invite you to our store, where a wide selection of models of the Maciejka brand, which has gained the recognition and trust of many women around the world, is waiting for you. Give your feet a real pampering pleasure by investing in these beautiful shoes that are a combination of sophisticated style and reliable quality.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: