Maciejka Ginger Shoes 1930W-25/00-0
Maciejka is a brand that offers a huge variety - shoes in bright colors or eye-catching, classic, elegant or very patterned. Also noteworthy is the variety of construction materials and accessories that decorate the shoe and make it stand out from the rest. The presented models are a sensation among women's shoes and ballerinas. Made of very soft red natural leather with a giraffe pattern on the front of the ballerina. The interior and insole are also natural leather. This model is distinguished by an extremely flexible, transparent sole. The sole and the method of production of this model, namely the soft upper without lining, makes the leg hardly feel it. It conquers the hearts of women with extraordinary lightness. The absolute hit of this brand. Available in different colors. A great addition to many styles. Quality: I. Footwear made in Poland.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: