Maciejka leather Knee-High Boots
Maciejka is a company that stands out for its extremely fancy and original products, characterized not only by unique design, but also by excellent quality of raw materials, careful workmanship, rich design, a wide range of colors and high comfort of use. We present another timeless proposition of the Maciejka brand for the autumn and winter season - beautiful women's boots. The upper of these boots is made of high-quality natural grain and velor leather, giving the shoes an elegant character. Available in black, brown and gray colors, they are a perfect complement to various styles. The almond toe gives the shoes a subtle charm. A practical zipper along the entire height of the inner side of the upper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, ensuring comfort of use. The upper circumference at the top is 40 cm in size 38, and the upper height reaches to the knee (37 cm). The insole and the interior of the boots are lined with a soft and pleasant to the touch fabric, ensuring comfort and convenience for the feet when worn. The sole made of high-quality material with an 8 cm high heel is well-profiled, which ensures stability and perfectly insulates the feet from cold and moisture. This model fits perfectly on the leg, slightly slimming it and giving a great look to the entire figure. If you haven't decided on any model yet, these boots are certainly the right choice. Order them today and enjoy the comfort and stylish look for many seasons, adding freshness and an interesting character to your styling.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: