Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Maciejka's products are characterized by attention to detail, sophisticated design, timelessness and durability. The perfection with which this company designs and manufactures women's shoes, and the high quality of the components used, will satisfy even the most demanding customers. In our Midiamo online store, we present the latest Maciejka model for the upcoming autumn and winter season, incredibly original boots. The presented model is an absolute hit of this season. Boots are made of natural patent leather in a beautiful brown color with black accents. The interior and the insole are covered with a soft and warm fleece, which guarantees our feet the perfect temperature on even the coldest days. An absolute revelation is the sophisticated upper, which has an elastic insert on the front. The whole significantly slims the foot and allows you to adjust the footwear to the width of the foot. Putting on and taking off the shoes is possible thanks to a practical zipper located on the inside of the shoe. Excellent quality combined with a fashionable cut will satisfy the tastes of even the most demanding customers. Women who do not like the autumn-winter routine and boredom will be absolutely delighted.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine patent leather
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: