Maciejka Maroon Low Shoes
Ballet flats from the Polish company Maciejka in a burgundy color, made of patent leather, with a burgundy sole, a 4 cm high platform and a soft leather insole with foam, are footwear that combines comfort and style. The upper of the ballerina shoes is made of patent leather in an intense burgundy color. The lacquered effect adds elegance and modernity to the footwear. The ballerina shoes have a 4 cm high platform, which adds height and style, while ensuring comfort of wearing. The insole of the shoe is made of soft leather, which provides comfort while walking. Additionally, the insole includes a layer of foam that cushions the feet and ensures comfort for a long time. Although these are ballet flats, the footwear has a stable structure thanks to the platform, which increases comfort and stability while walking. Careful and precise workmanship makes the shoes look very aesthetic and elegant. To sum up, burgundy-colored ballet flats made of patent leather, with a burgundy platform with a height of 4 cm, with a soft leather insole with foam, these are footwear combining fashionable design with comfort. These are perfect ballet flats for women who value comfort of wearing and at the same time want to look stylish.
|Insole length (cm)
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: