Maciejka Black leather Ballerina
Original ballet flats by Maciejka, you can emphasize their unique design, comfort and high quality of workmanship. The ballerina shoes are made of durable and natural grain leather, which guarantees durability and elegance. The Maciejka brand always focuses on the highest quality of its products. Intense black grain leather gives the ballerina shoes an elegant look. Cutouts around the heel, which are a decorative and practical element, allow the foot to breathe, which is important for wearing comfort. An adjustable ankle strap allows you to adjust the shoes to your individual needs and ensures stability while walking. A soft natural leather insole guarantees comfort, and the leather insole is a material that allows the foot to breathe freely, ensuring comfort of wearing for a long time. Maciejka ballet flats surprise with their unique design, bold cuts and interesting color combinations. These are shoes that stand out from others and meet customer expectations. Ballet flats are an interesting complement to many spring and summer styles. They can be worn both every day and for more special occasions, adding elegance to any styling. Maciejka brand ballet flats made of natural grain leather in intense black are footwear that combines not only comfort and high quality, but also original design. They are the perfect choice for women who value style, comfort and quality.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: