Maciejka Women's Silver end Black Flowers Lace-up Boots
The described model of the Polish brand Maciejka is the quintessence of rock style and subtle elegance. These shoes reflect the spirit of rock fashion, which is both iconic and always trendy. Made of high-quality, natural nubuck leather in a variety of bold colors - silver, black, yellow and blue with a floral motif - these shoes are definitely more than just standard footwear. The round toe of the shoe not only adds style, but also allows the toes great freedom of movement and comfortable positioning. Additionally, the zipper on the inside of the upper makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes, and traditional laces allow you to adjust the upper to the appropriate foot width. A soft fabric insole lined with soft foam is not only comfortable for your feet, but also ensures optimal comfort during long days of wearing. The sole with an original, eye-catching pattern is well-shaped, which guarantees exceptional comfort while walking. These shoes are not only a fashionable accent, but also an expression of individuality and courage. If you are a fan of traditional bovver boots, but want to introduce more femininity and originality to your style, this model is for you. It is a combination of musical heritage with a modern approach to fashion.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: