Maciejka Red Lace-up Boots 3623A-08/00-3
The Maciejka brand is a distinct combination of experience and understanding of customer needs, which translates into the creation of unique footwear models. The company is aware of the importance of innovation and quality, which is why it offers innovative styles made of the highest quality leather. The presented women's ankle boots for the fall-winter season, made of natural leather in an intense red color, are another example of the timeless propositions of the Maciejka brand. The use of different types of leather, such as grain and velvet leather with interesting patterns and fashionable shading, gives the shoes a unique character. Insulation of the lining with soft and pleasant to the touch fleece ensures comfort and protects the feet against cold. A convenient zipper on the inside and an additional tie at the front allow you to adjust the width of the upper, adapting it to individual needs. The sole made of high-quality material perfectly isolates the feet from the ground, protecting them against moisture. Decorated with silver balls, the upper part of the upper adds aesthetics and originality to the shoes. These beautiful, fashionable and comfortable ankle boots will perfectly complement many styles, from casual to more elegant. These are shoes that are an absolute must-have this fall. They cannot be missing in your wardrobe to enjoy style and comfort in the coming months.
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: