Maciejka Black/Colors Flat Shoes 01930-60/00-0
New in the Maciejka brand collection are low shoes, which are a real sensation among women's footwear. These shoes are distinguished by an extremely flexible sole, ensuring the highest level of comfort. Both this innovative sole and the method of production of the model - a soft, unlined upper - make wearing these shoes a pure pleasure. The sole, which is extremely flexible, means that you literally do not feel the shoes on your leg, and walking becomes extremely comfortable. comfortable and natural. This is an innovative approach to footwear design that wins the hearts of women. The presented model is completely made of natural leather, which emphasizes the high quality and durability of the shoes. Additionally, the production took place in Poland, which is a guarantee of quality and tradition. It is an absolute hit of the Maciejka brand, available in a wide range of colors, which will allow every woman to find the perfect shade that suits her style and taste. This is footwear that will not only win hearts with its extraordinary lightness, but will also fit into the latest fashion trends. The quality of this model is rated at the highest level, which makes it a unique choice for women who value high quality and wearing comfort.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: