Maciejka Black Boots 03139-01/00-3
We present an unusual Botka model from Maciejka. In shades of black and silver, it is an extremely original proposition. The upper is a combination of nubuck, textured and full-grain natural leather. The upper is decorated with silver buckles. A zipper is sewn into the side to enable putting on and taking off the shoes. The interior is lined with soft fleece, which will be beneficial for walks on colder days. Sole made of high-quality material. A model created for women who like to choose more bold footwear.
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: